· The packing production artist role focuses on the production of branded product packaging as well as other branded packaging.
· The successful candidate will create and produce product packaging, work across design standards and guidelines.
Other duties include:
· Documentation and file organization, ensure all packaging and graphics are current and consistent, provide project updates to team members.
· Qualified package production artists should possess at least five years of experience and adeptness with packaging production through the entire prepress and print processes.
· Desired candidates will bring an elegant, modern design aesthetic in their books and portfolio pieces obtained through design studio, corporate in-house, or package manufacturer environments.
· Candidates must exhibit a strong passion for elite design, an understanding of packaging, and proficient in the Adobe product suite.
· Additional requirements include: a bachelor's degree in art or design, knowledge of pre-press, typography, and mechanicals.
Job Type: Contract