The New York office of Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP is currently seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our Investment Management and Business departments. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in either the Mutual Fund/ Financial Services industry and will enjoy working collaboratively to assist our New York-based attorneys.
- Ability to handle calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, and other administrative duties
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment, handle competing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent client service and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to think critically and analytically in a pressured environment
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills as they become necessary
- 5+ years of experience as a legal administrative assistant in a law firm, preferably with general knowledge of the Investment Company Act of 1940
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and ability to learn law firm specific software as needed
- Strong technical skills, experience with FileSite, or similar document management system, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with investment advisory or mutual fund operations, a plus
_Please submit an application through our online portal: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/STR1000SRSY/JobBoard/97691eaa-a7b8-44a4-9fa7-dbd2c3b20b6b/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=30d3cc5f-01e9-4187-b700-19e5491674de
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time