- The ideal candidate has one to three years of experience in an architectural office/studio.
- Professional and/or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited College required.
- Enrolled in IDP and on the licensure track.
- Experience with construction documents and working drawings is required.
- An impeccable eye for detail and discerning taste.
- Well organized and able to take ownership of projects and tasks.
- Humble enough to ask questions and understand the limits of their experience and skill set.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong graphic presentation skills- primarily the ability to present architecture in a fresh and exciting way.
- Highly proficient in AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- LEED accreditation preferred but not required.
- Regular participation in an office setting is required within the framework of a flexible schedule. 34-TEN is taking all necessary precautions to provide a safe work environment for all employees.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
As part of the application submittal, please include three of the best samples of your working drawing experience in PDF format.
- Cover letter
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Three examples of creative architectural work- Please keep your creative submissions limited to your “Greatest Hits”.
- Three examples of construction/working or technical drawings
- Please, no phone calls.
- Please send information to email@example.com
Commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY