Reporting to the Manager Revenue Cycle, this position is responsible for ensuring correspondence, payments and adjustments are accurately posted and payments are balanced on a daily basis.
- Posting payments received daily. Posting adjustments received daily. Posting remittance advice information
- Provide day to day support in posting to accurately apply payments to patient accounts.
- Ensuring balancing occurs on all of daily payments. Ensure daily payments and adjustment batch reports are printed and filed with correspondence daily.
- Post all denials
- Minimum of two years professional service fee payment posting experience.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent. Education Desired
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Payment Posting: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)