As a Regional Director, you’ll find significant opportunities to explore and grow your entrepreneurial instincts. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy both professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Bela Family Dentistry. When you join us as a Regional Director, you’ll have the tools and resources you need to build a rewarding career. That support starts with a carefully designed training program including unique online components and valuable mentorship. As you build your future with us, you’ll discover additional opportunities for continued education and training, helping you attain your professional goals.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships among the Doctors, the staff and the company; understand and advocate the needs of the Doctors' practices and the company; monthly inform Doctors of current events, sharing successes from other Doctors/practices, resolving concerns, hearing and being responsive to their feedback and suggestions; reviewing and explaining financial data and communicating company strategy; actively address Doctor needs.
- Possess a business mentality and ownership of district; provide clarity to Practice Managers and Doctors on company expectations from them; inspire Practice Managers and Doctors to "buy in" to their ownership and accountability; understand and teach the operational levels that optimize productivity, efficiency and profitability; verify that Practice Managers have adequate training and understand key metrics as well as their responsibility for meeting the company standards.
- Direct responsibility for the Doctors' financial success; review current collection/AR/production/key doctor statistics in monthly meetings to ensure the income expectations are being met.
- Learn what resources each practice needs and own the oversight of their receipt.
- Follow hiring protocol by partnering with internal recruiter to recruit top quality talent into the organization; partner with HR to assist in employee retention.
- Provide a candid, external perspective and give feedback to Practice Managers and Doctors on their staff's performance; assist them with corrective action; work closely with HR to put corrective action/performance improvement plans in place as needed and manage personnel accordingly.
- Ensure that all company policies and employment related laws are being followed consistently and that the desired results are attained.
- Regularly recognize and reward success and performance; develop and execute a coordinated plan in concert with HR.
- Be a change agent and adapt to the dynamic changes of the dental marketplace; champion new initiatives with confidence and conviction; encourage "buy in" of new company initiatives among Doctors, Practice Managers and the practice staff.
- Facilitate the communication process between Home Office and each practice; be a resource and a sounding board; personally visit each practice as needed.
- Ensure that Practice Managers are continually teaching, grooming, challenging and developing future Practice Managers; work with HR on their further development.
- Train Practice Managers on current processes/policies and follow through on all projects for successful completion; hold Practice Managers and their teams accountable; ensure all daily/monthly reports are accurate and completed timely; make sure practices are adhering to OSHA and company policy regulations as well as the policies and procedures in the perio, ortho and training manuals.
- Customer Focus- delivers legendary service that meets and exceeds all customers' expectations.
- Ethics & Integrity- adheres to Company values, beliefs and principles during good and bad times.
- Composure- remains calm, maintains perspective and responds in a professional manner when faced with tough situations.
- Personal Learning- takes personal responsibility for the continuous learning of new knowledge, skills and experiences.
- Dealing with Ambiguity- able to successfully function during times of uncertainty and changing priorities.
- Decision Making- makes timely and quality decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Interpersonal Savvy- builds effective relationships with all people; up, down and sideways, inside and outside of the Company.
- Results Oriented- gets results and achieves goals.
- Setting Direction-establishes and communicates a compelling and inspired vision, creates competitive winning strategies and plans, ensures department strategies are aligned with company strategies.
- Leadership Courage- willing to take a managed risk to drive the business forward.
- Creating the Environment- develops a positive, respectful, productive and professional work environment.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships- establishes positive connections with others so as to facilitate the attainment of business results.
- Developing for the Future- continuously develops the competencies of both self and others.
- Organizational Savvy- understands and effectively leverages the organization to accomplish business and unit goals.
- Achieving Measurable Results- consistently exceeds goals, dedicated to exceeding the expectation of internal and external customers.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Healthcare Administration.
- 7 or more years of dental industry experience, a minimum of 5 years in management OR equivalent in education and/or industry experience.
- Multi-site management/operations experience required.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills; establish and maintain positive working relationships, internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written for audiences from all levels within the organization. Ability to speak and write clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to include reading, understanding, analyzing and interpreting financial data and operational metrics; knowledge of developing and implementing action plans to achieve successful performance.
- Ability to build rapport with employees.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to lead by motivating, developing and directing team.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed.
- Active and attentive listening skills.
- Displays strong work ethic.
- Excellent time management and organization skills; meet deliverables timely.
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
- Computer proficiency including MS Office Suite.
This position offers a great work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package including 401k, medical, vision, life and short term disability insurance, and PTO. If this is your perfect fit, please respond with a cover letter, and current resume including 3 professional references.
Bela Family Dentistry is a high quality, patient focused dental practice that provides exceptional care, supported by a skilled and compassionate team, while continuously exceeding the expectations of our patients through service and trust. We strive to offer patients a comfortable experience surrounded by a knowledgeable and caring staff. Through teamwork we deliver a high level of customer service, while meeting our patients' oral health needs using advanced techniques. The relationship we build with our patients comes from trust, and it's our promise to maintain that partnership.
Bela Family Dentistry is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Dental Industry: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
This job will require you to pass a background check: