Home Recovery is looking for a bright, experienced, and independent Physical Therapy Assistant to come be a part of our growing company!
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive pay
- Continuing education
- Paid time off – holidays, vacation
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, vision
- A supportive, exciting work environment!
To provide professional physical therapy services to assigned clients in their homes by providing comprehensive therapy services as directed to achieve maximum rehabilitative services or rehabilitation and recovery for the client
- Completes assessment of clients’ physical therapy progress in order to achieve determined goals
- Accept client assignments as assigned by agency
- Provide all required skilled therapy services as directed by the Physical Therapist
- Observe signs and symptoms, report to the manager as needed to achieve patient goals
- Communicate progress to the care team to achieve common goals for the patient
- Promotes client and caregiver independence in self care
- Maintains comprehensive clinical records
- Consults with Physical Therapist and manager when necessary to achieve patient goals
Education and Experience:
- Holds current license for state location of employment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Home Health Setting preferred
- 2 years of experience in acute care or outpatient setting that requires comprehensive assessment skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in care coordination between, physician, clients, referral sources
Home Recovery is a skilled services provider to patients that are home bound in the Maryland, Washington D.C. and Virginia Regions.
Job Type: Full-time