Arrigo Automotive Group - Tamarac is looking for Automotive Sales Associates!
Now is the perfect time to join the #1 Volume Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer in Florida!
At Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram,we reward our Sales Associates with extremely competitive compensation plans, aggressive volume and bonus programs, great benefits, paid training, paid college tuition program, and much more!
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career as an automotive sales associate, we look forward to talking with you.
Sales Associate Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Our sales associates are committed to being an auto sales experts and gain in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for all Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram products.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to every guest every time.
- Sales Associate spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Associates test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments and follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
Requirements (Including, but not limited to):
Our automotive sales associates come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. The qualified candidate should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience.
- 1 year minimum in a customer facing position providing outstanding customer service (sales, hospitality, retail)
- Positive attitude with high-energy personality throughout the workday
- Capable of learning software programs and using a tablet and computer
- We are looking for self-starters who are self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication skills, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license and a good driving record.
What we offer our Team Members:
- Extremely competitive compensation plans paired with huge earning potential!
- Employee and family full tuition program through Strayer University!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance
- Weekly direct deposit
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Competitive but friendly family and team environment!!
- Huge inventory to sell from- we are the largest DCJ dealer in the state of Florida!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Apply today online or apply in person at 5901 Madison Ave. Tamarac, FL
Job Type: Full-time