- Process, input & track all new orders and reorders for customers into the first cost computer system. Constant maintenance of all customers orders such as : shoe details, x/f dates, increase quantity, decrease quantity, multiple split orders, customer requirements, UPC labels, special carton markings & case packs, etc.
- Constant communication with our China offices regarding order details, updates, customer guidelines/procedures, special pattern details, samples, proformas, letter of credits and shipping information.
- Work with Pricing/Sourcing, Product Development, Sales and Technical for new pattern placement detail & price information for status of commitment and deadlines.
- Request, track & distribute all customer confirmation samples, ad and test samples. Work with Topline Technical and Customer to communicate customer comments and meet all deadlines for approval comment and material ordering.
- Constant communication with customers/buyers/salesmen regarding order details & status, customer guidelines, labels, packing, letter of credits, confirmation samples, updates, delays, shipping, miscellaneous problems & special projects.
- Use customer manuals, email updates and website to insure all customer guidelines and requirements are being followed and communicated to China offices and factories.
- Process & send proforma invoices for all customers. Follow up on L/C, payment and or price discrepancy issues.
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in related customer service .
At least 3-5 years of customer service/account management experience. Purchasing, production and or distribution experience in fashion industry highly desirable.
Excellent communication and organizational skills. Detail oriented, exceptional follow up skills. Computer knowledge in E-mail, data entry, MS Word and Excel.