Careers with out clients through DHG Search
Our client headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, is looking to add a Finance Manager to their team..
The Finance Manager will manage the operational, reporting, and analytical aspects of the organizations funding platforms, including a capital markets securitization program and multiple bank provided credit facilities. The position will provide financial analysis related to the companys financing and portfolio performance to senior management, Finance, and Accounting.
- Manage analysis and completion of daily capital markets borrowing activity and related operational data reporting/processes for all lines of business
- Oversee creation of monthly investor reports for ACAs structured financing programs to monitor data accuracy, compliance, performance, and cash flow
- Manage operational performance through routine tracking of KPIs
- Develop automated and highly efficient processes around data and reporting requirements
- • Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in finance, economics or accounting
- Masters degree in finance, economics, accounting or business administration a plus
- Proven managerial capabilities with at least 1 year of experience in managing a team
- At least 4 years of financial institution/finance company experience within financial analysis, treasury, accounting and/or auditing experience strongly preferred
- Coding experience (VBA, SQL, Python, R) a plus