Blu Dog Solutions is seeking sales professionals for our recruiting campaign for MSL Diagnostics!
Are you a pro at developing new client relationships? Or perhaps you have existing contacts from previous sales and marketing experience.
We are actively looking for agents to explain a variety of no-cost programs that we offer and to determine patient eligibility. If they do qualify, you will then enroll them using our dedicated, encrypted system.
If you excel at building relationships, can network with seniors, senior care centers, adult community locations, and similar groups, you will be very successful as one of our agents.
Our current programs include but are not limited to PGx, CGx, and DME.
CGx is a screening for the genetic markers that get passed down from generation to generation. This test helps them identify if they are at risk for certain cancers. It shows whether their family should be alerted. The report helps in prevention where necessary and provides peace of mind.
PGx is personalized medicine using genetic testing increasing effectiveness and reduces risk from medication. Genetic variations may determine the effectiveness or potential side effects of a specific drug. PGx helps identify and provides their doctor a breakdown, making sure they can provide the best possible care.
DME or "Durable Medical Equipment" is medical equipment used in the home to achieve a better quality of life. Our program focuses on medical support braces for the patient.
What We Offer Our Team
- We offer ongoing training and support for all of our programs
- 2-3 Weekly live information update calls
- Active back-office support to answer your questions
- A dedicated HIPAA secure portal for all data entry
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE
- *Tablet or Laptop
- *Hotspot(Mobile Internet)
- *HIPAA certified before training will begin.
- *Exceptional communication skills
- *Great presentation skills
- *Excellent time management skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $350.00 to $1,000.00 /week
- Field Sales: 1 year (Preferred)