As the Vice President, Retail FP&A, you will lead a team of 30 responsible for budgeting, forecasting and analysis of retail and shared service cost centers as well as store level budgeting, forecasting analysis and reporting.
In this role, you are the primary finance partner to Executive and Senior Vice Presidents who lead the Company’s Retail Operations, Human Resource, Legal, Logistics, Marketing and Advertising, Construction and Store Operations groups among others.
As the finance leader for our retail organization, you are responsible for:
- Annual Budgeting, quarterly analysis and forecasting, including supporting the monthly close process.
- Leading the creation of forecasts, annual budgets and financial close support for the Retail Business.
- Working with peers across the finance organization to create and share best practices.
- Providing executive management with daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting.
- Actively identifying trends in store performance.
- Partnering with Field Management, Store Operations, Pharmacy Operations, and Market Research to provide detailed ad hoc reporting and analysis to the Field Management organization.
- Managing and enhancing Field Reporting systems.
- Analyzing store level performance against budget and various operational benchmarks
- Partnering with Store and Pharmacy operations to develop and validate scorecards and benchmarks for performance.
- Leading, developing and mentoring team members, and building a strong and high performing culture.
- Developing and engaging specialty pharmacy operations with significant and complex financial analysis that lead to improved productivity and or substantial cost savings; ROI, DCF and capital allocation models.
- 10+ years FP&A leadership experience in an enterprise healthcare, retail or related business/industry.
- Demonstrated experience developing and leading large cross-functional teams.
- Proven process development and change management experience.
- Ability to support and influence senior leaders across the enterprise.
- Strategic thinker able to help plan business growth and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with teams and form partnerships to complete projects.
- 15+ years of FP&A leadership experience in an enterprise retail or healthcare organization.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.