If you’re looking for a new career with a company that values your safety and knows you by name, and not just another number, joining the Ruan team is the choice for you. Ruan hires professional drivers who will be the Captain of their own Ship.
- Earn a NEW $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Drivers have 8 paid holidays + 5 personal days
- Drivers on this account are home daily
- Drivers are paid weekly
- Guaranteed 8 hour days with the opportunity to earn overtime
- This is a great place to work. Average tenure of a driver is 10 years at this operation
- Average $72,000 annually
- Earn $0.50 per hour each year
- Tank Endorsement Required
- Late model, well maintained equipment
- Great benefits package that include low deductible health insurance
You will be automatically become eligible for benefits within your first 30 days of employment with Ruan. Ruan provides a flexible spending account, 401(k) savings plan & employer match, basic life coverage, short term & long term disability insurance, paid time off & holidays.
Every day is an adventure at Ruan. Drivers on this account will haul liquid sugar and dry bulk food-grade product in tankers for our dedicated customer based in Portland, OR. Local truck drivers are home daily and working approximately 10-12 hours per shift. Most routes are live unloading within 200-mile radius.
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional drivers. Our professional truck drivers are more than simply a part of the success of Ruan; they are essential to it. Ruan drivers receive ongoing safety training, full benefits after 30 days, and are recognized through several awards programs. Drivers at Ruan are the Captain of their own Ship with no forced dispatch because safety truly comes first. Our driver retention rate is four times the industry average, and we credit that to our safety, benefits, and commitment to your home vs. highway time.
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor-trailer experience within the past three years
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!