John Tapinis & Associates, LTD is an accounting and advising firm specialized to cater to the needs of small independent business owners. Our purpose is, and has always been, to ensure that every small business owner finds success in their endeavors, and to provide their business with the tools and resources they need to thrive. We can proudly say that we are a small firm with a big firm mentality and are growing every minute! At John Tapinis & Associates, we are lucky that everyone within our walls share a passion for helping business owners build a financially stable business and watching them grow every day!
We are currently looking for an organized, detail-oriented person to join our Administration team as a full time Administrative Assistant. The mission for this role is to provide excellent service to our clients and efficient and concise administrative support to staff.
Who are you?
You enjoy working one on one with clients, building relationships, and working with a group of like-minded people. Communication and team work come naturally to you, and you prosper in a fast-paced environment. You are also resourceful, responsive, and eager to get the job done. All with a smile on your face.
The task at hand?
· Answer telephones and emails; direct calls to appropriate staff members; take accurate messages.
· Schedule and confirm appointments; maintain conference room calendar.
· Greet and welcome clients at the front desk and announce them accordingly.
· Assist the accounting staff with finalization of tax returns; sending tax returns to clients, collecting information from clients, e-filing tax returns with the appropriate governing agency and tracking the status of returns.
· Will be trained and responsible for a multitude of filings such as corporate formations, dissolutions, registration of sales tax and payroll, legal publications
· Maintain and update client data in various software applications.
· Maintain and order office and kitchen supplies.
The ideal candidate has:
· Experience working in customer service
· Administrative experience in a corporate field (preferred but not required)
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and work as part of a team
· A “get things done” attitude, organized, able to prioritize work load, and strong attention to detail
· A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
· Clear and concise written and oral communication
· Great phone manner and loves to build relationships with our clients and staff
If this sounds like the right position for you, please send us your resume and tell us what your favorite quote is. We’re always looking for inspiration!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $23.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- What is your favorite quote? We're always looking for inspiration.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations