Mercurio's Heating & Air Conditioning has an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Sales Consultant.
Mercurio's Heating & Conditioning is a fast growing, heating, cooling, and electrical service company seeking an HVAC Sales Consultant with a minimum of two years experience. With over 20 employees, and 25 years of operating history, we are one of the leading providers of HVAC services in Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Puyallup, and the surrounding areas. We provide top pay, medical insurance, disability insurance, IRA/Retirement savings matching, paid vacation, paid holiday, sick leave and training.
This requires a high level knowledge of HVAC products and services. This position also requires computer knowledge, the ability to lift between 75-100 pounds on a regular basis. A background check is required, appropriate licenses including a clean driving record.
- Drive new sales for the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards.
- Determine needs and then provide solutions that solve the customer’s issues and generate a high rate of referral-based sales.
- Present a proposal at the customers’ home, always present the proposal in person, never mail or fax this to the customer.
- Perform sales presentations, as outlined in company selling process, using approved company presentation materials and methods.
- Offer financing on all proposals.
- Educate potential customers on value: Inform customers of all special promotions, the benefits of high efficiency equipment and optional equipment and products.
- Refine communication skills and improve customer satisfaction processes.
- Keep appointments with customers as scheduled.
- Ask customers for permission to place a job site sign when the job is sold.
- Spend most, if not all, of a Sales Consultant's time is spent on sales or sales-related activities in the field.
- Participate in training as requested.
- Must demonstrate learning-retention and field-level application of knowledge and skills attained from all trainings provided
- Follow company procedures for generating referrals.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Represent the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards.
- Additional duties that are incidental to and in conjunction with a Sales Consultant's own sales or solicitations including transferring all required information / communications after the call based on company process standards. This includes all pictures of the job and all necessary notes, drawings etc., to adequately communicate the job to the operations department in order for them to make the perfect installation; completing required sales reporting; being available to answer questions that may arise; and returning to completed jobs for quality checks, plant referral seeds and hang door hangers, pick up yard sign.
- Other duties as assigned.
SIGNING BONUS: $1,500
PAY RANGE: Commission. Total target minimum compensation $100,000+
If this fits your needs then please submit your resume to the above email address we would like to talk to you. Thank You.
Check out our website @ www.mercurios.com
Job Type: Full-time
Who We Are:
Mercurio’s Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving Tacoma, Gig Harbor, and Puyallup since 1992. What began as a small, home-based family business has grown into one of the most well-respected heating, cooling, and electrical contractors in Washington. We have a well-trained, well-equipped team of support personnel and technicians that are ready to serve our customers whenever they need us.
For us, it’s a simple formula — HVAC and electrical services done the right way . We're thorough and professional from start to finish. We carefully assess our customers' needs, provide sound recommendations at affordable prices, and clearly communicate with them before, during, and after services are performed. Come join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Required)