Clear skin can be life-changing, but seeing a dermatologist can be challenging. Until now. At Curology, we provide prescription medications custom-formulated for each patient's skin and shipped directly to their door. We tailor the entire Curology experience specifically for patients with acne and anti-aging concerns. This allows us to provide incredibly personalized, effective and affordable care at scale.
About the Role:
We are looking for an exceptional Business Partner to join our growing People & Culture Team and support our San Francisco-based teams (marketing, operations, product and engineering). You'll have the opportunity to shape the Business Partnership structure and team, partnering with managers across departments in defining and executing the people-related priorities that will drive success and scale as Curology grows. You'll love working with the Curology team - we believe in tackling big ideas with humility, putting teams and people first, and getting stuff done.
You are business-minded but understand that building a scaling business depends on creating a team environment where people freely give and receive feedback, learn from mistakes, and have fun together. You have worked successfully in a high-growth environment, and are comfortable with a balance between creating centralized process and supporting decentralized expertise. You have strong experience and knowledge in HR, and the ability to quickly apply this knowledge to the goals and priorities of your client teams. You love to grow and mentor team members.
What you'll do:
What you'll have:
- Partner with the VP People to define and shape the Business Partnership structure and value proposition at Curology. You'll have a lot of freedom to assess business realities and needs, set cadence, and establish strong internal partnerships.
- Be the first point of contact for employees in San Francisco looking to share their experiences and feedback, get advice, or deal with conflict.
- Coach managers in developing plans focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance. Provide coaching/guidance on skill & professional development, career pathing and leveling, change management, org design, and tricky people situations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and People Team to assess and improve current performance management systems across departments, including competency matrices, performance assessments and feedback structure.
- Support the execution of people initiatives.
- Build out (or help build) tailored tools and solutions as needed for internal client groups.
- Solicit feedback and utilize data, to further enhance our culture and values, including sharing feedback with managers and helping them take action.
Why you'll love working at Curology:
- 4-5+ years as an HR business partner.
- 1-2+ years management experience.
- BA/BS in business administration, psychology or other related discipline.
- Master's in organization development or business a plus.
- Experience in management consulting a plus.
- Excitement to jump from tactical to strategic with humility.
- A true team-first mentality.
- You thrive in a feedback-rich environment and are constantly learning.
- Excitement to be yourself and solve challenging problems day in and day out.
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company's founding in 2014
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Free subscription(s) to Curology!
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- A pet friendly environment
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.