Social Media Manager
Our Brand: Qunol
Qunol is a leader in the CoQ10 and Turmeric supplement markets and is sold in most major retail stores like Costco, Walmart, CVS, Target, plus on Amazon, and other eCommerce sites. Qunol’s patented formulas offer superior absorption compared to our competitors’ products.
Learn more about us at: www.qunol.com
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various Paid and Organic social media platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering paid and organic social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The person will grow our followers, improve cost per engagement, and then help convert them into leads and customers. The successful candidate will collect and analyze social media paid and organic data to develop more effective campaigns. Must have at least 2+ years with Facebook ad campaigns and Instagram, plus have knowledge of best practices and trends in social media campaigns, targeting and advertising, enjoys being creative, and understands how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Develop social media paid and organic campaigns that are aligned with brand equity and that increase engagement
- Identify, test and improve Facebook advertising audience targeting and cost per engagement; A/B test on Facebook and Instagram
- Develop weekly results reports with actions for improvement and share with senior management
- Monitor the company's social media accounts, be an active social listener and, when appropriate, reply to any customer questions/concerns/comments
- Measure and help increase online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer recommendations for enhancement
- Create content calendar, plan campaigns and implement
- Assist with additional content where needed
- Work collaboratively with marketing, ecommerce and creative team members
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years' experience in social media management
- Knowledge of Facebook's advertising platforms & analytics is required
- Capable of handling multiple projects within time constraints without sacrificing quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor with strong ability to communicate
- Curious, self-starter, pro-active. Able to self-check work/quality control and take initiative while keeping team informed
- Strategic & analytical - Able to analyze data, identify problems, make recommendations and implement
- Ability to create digital ad creative a plus
- Direct Response digital marketing experience a plus
We offer a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package with a choice of health plans that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) investment package along with paid time off.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19