Business Operations Analyst-180017834
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This position will support a wide variety of reporting, research and analysis to support the Global Treasury Management (GTM) Business Support Group.
support multiple processes and workflows that generate data leveraged by senior management; analyze existing workflows for opportunities to improve operating efficiency; provide project and analytical support for large and complex projects; provide monthly performance reporting and business reviews for business line partners; support GTM customer portfolio reporting and oversee GTM customer assignment process.
In addition to the basic qualifications and skills, ideal candidates must have the ability to successfully work independently. For candidates with the right business skillset, this role could be based out of a U.S. Bank office or work remotely.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of experience in project management or business analyst activities
- Knowledge of Global Treasury Management
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Project management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas and conferring with stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal, written (presentation) and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to write formulas in Excel (i.e. v-lookups) as well as build and use pivot tables
- SharePoint development experience a plus
- Microsoft Access, Tableau experience a plus
Job Business Ops Analysis
Primary Location Ohio-OH-Cincinnati
Other Locations Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis, North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, Texas-TX-Irving, Oregon-OR-Portland
Shift 1st - Daytime
Travel Yes, 5 % of the Time
Average Hours Per Week 40