The Administrative Coordinator works within the Undergraduate Admissions Office on the New York City campus and is primarily responsible for providing front-line answers to students and their families via telephone and e-mail interactions, greeting visitors to the office, performing data entry, managing the department’s budget and payroll (managing the time & leave process for UG staff in Kronos), perform other related administrative support duties as assigned. The Administrative Coordinator handles a wide variety of sensitive and confidential documents and must be able to do so in a professional manner.
- Provides front-line answers to students and their families via phone, email and in person regarding application status and transfer process
- Assists with Non-Degree Student Application Processing
- Manages and maintains department budget
- Manages payroll for UG Admission
- Manages and maintains College Fair and Recruitment Database
- Manages the flow of paper and electronic documents into and out of the Application Processing Center relating to student applications
- Serves as a back-up presenter to admission staff
- Coordinates acknowledgement mailing
- Assists in the coordination of all on & off campus events
- Assists admission staff with all recruitment events
- Assists the Director and Associate Director with special events and projects
other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
¬Organized and detail oriented
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
¬Strong knowledge of PC based environment and software – MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Flexible, positive attitude and people oriented
- excellent time management
Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
May work some days until 6pm.
May be required to work some weekends.
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number S00321P
Job Open Date 10/01/2018
Job Close Date 11/01/2018
Open Until Filled No
Special Instructions to Applicant
About the Institution
For more than 100 years, Pace University has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience and the New York advantage. Pace has campuses in New York City and Westchester County. A private metropolitan university, Pace enrolls nearly 13,000 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in the College of Health Professions, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Lubin School of Business, School of Education, Elisabeth Haub School of Law, and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Benefits Offered http://www.pace.edu/human-resources/compensation-benefits/prospective-full-time-employee