Victory Step Education (www.victorystepeducation.com) is a fast-growing, leading educational organization in Texas, California, Washington, and Virginia, with experience in building futures of students. We provide high-quality SAT and ACT instructional programs to hundreds of students each year. Our curriculum is specifically designed to reinforce fundamental skills and bolster test-taking performance to allow admission into top colleges.
The Victory Step Instructor provides testing instruction to students in classroom settings as well as in-home environments in a 1:1 setting. We seek dynamic, engaging individuals with a proven ability to motivate others. Candidates MUST have prior experience taking the ACT or SAT and an official ACT or SAT score at or above the 90th percentile mark is preferred.
We are currently looking for candidates that can work 6-30 hours a week. This can be a great addition to another part-time or full-time position. Victory Step Education provides direct deposit, paid training and development, and on-going support from managers and directors.
Victory Step Education Offers:
- Opportunity to use and develop teaching and organizational skills
- Flexible scheduling and setting your own availability
- Earn excellent pay for teaching and training
- Join and work in a dynamic, energetic company
- Make a difference in students' lives
- Work with a small team of tutors
The Right Candidate:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- High SAT and ACT scores
- Classroom teaching experience or tutoring experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- High energy, self-starter, and committed to helping students
- High Emotional Intelligence
- The ability to maintain a productive, high-performing learning environment with effective classroom management strategies
- Commitment to working over weekends and/or weekdays
Please include your cover letter and resume. Please do not call us. Also, include your test prep experience along with any past test scores.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $27.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Tutoring: 1 year (Required)