Want to have a major impact on the overall look and feel of an entire brand? Drone Nerds Inc, the largest UAV Distributor in the USA, is looking for an experienced, passionate, and dedicated Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. In this role, you’ll manage the creation of a wide variety of graphics, website design projects, and many other digital and printed visual pieces.
The selected candidate will join an experienced and collaborative marketing team, working directly with the Director of Marketing to shape the brand and develop a consistent visual storyline throughout the company, including but not limited to:
- Website/Webpage designs
- Email and landing page graphics
- Print design/layout (1-sheets, brochures, postcards, white papers, etc.)
- Tradeshow Booths
ABOUT YOU – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Be flexible and adaptable at all times as you go in and out of full independence and then into deep collaboration.
- Relish the opportunity to be an integral part of a team, but also like to roll your sleeves up and do the daily work of creating.
- Enjoy an agile workflow that helps balance long-term projects with immediate needs.
- Ability to think holistically, in a user-centric fashion, with a sharp eye for detail and consistency.
- Thoroughly believes that the devil is in the details and is confident they can get those details right.
- Is technologically savvy and can understand sophisticated concepts with ease.
- Believes that in order to be the best designer possible, you must fully understand the user and the product.
- Professional with a collaborative mindset, a flexible and empathetic demeanor, and a user-centric approach to your work.
- Can manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, from concepts to deliverables.
- Always be looking for new ways to engage our customers and users - and taking the initiative to bring new projects to life.
- Comfortable with feedback and adapts quickly to changing information.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Is passionate about design thinking.
- 4-5 years’ work experience as a designer
- 2+ years of experience with .html coding and CSS
- A portfolio showcasing your design, process, and your proficiency in delivering compelling creative product
- Graphic Design, Email Design and Web Design degree preferred
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Strong design, communication, and detail-oriented skills with ability to multi-task, manage and prioritize project work-flow to accommodate deadlines
- Knowledge & appreciation of UI and UX design
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Preferred)