POSITION SUMMARY: The Account Executive will be responsible for achieving the sales plan by executing the marketing calendar of each specific retailer. This position is considered an entry level Account Executive role.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/QUALIFICATIONS (Min. knowledge, skills, and abilities required):
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience
· Experience in the retail industry is required, skincare experience a plus
· Proven success working with beauty retailers, managing daily business needs
· Department store and speciality store experience required
· Strategic critical thinker with high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
· Strong, clear communication skills (written and verbal)
· Must be able to multi-task, be proactive and able to work independently
· Multi City Based
· Mastery of Word and Excel
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Plan and Budget Achievement
· Create actions plans to meet weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
· Communicate and monitor sales goals with retail staff, consultants, store management and regional team.
· Develop and educate a freelance team and retail consultants.
· Prioritize schedule to ensure a top door down approach including Focus doors.
· Analyze business on a consistent basis while communicating to Regional Sales Director the successes and opportunities.
· Ensure the ELEMIS locations have the correct levels and mix of stock to support sales plan.
· Develop relationships with management to ensure support and follow through in stores.
· Train, schedule and review freelance performance with Regional Sales Director to ensure goal attainment.
· Report sales results and strategies implemented on a weekly basis to Regional Sales Director.
· Manage travel and expense budget and stay within established guidelines.
· Submit expense reports monthly.
Execute Marketing Calendar
In-Store Support and Education
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCES - The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
· Sales driven results
· Exceptional planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
· Ability to think ahead, anticipate opportunities and challenges
· Strong analytical/quantitative skill, comfortable with business math
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to present information clearly and concisely
· Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Passionate customer focus
· Creative and resourceful, good problem solver
· Self-motivated and proactive approach with an appropriate sense of urgency
· Strong team player, able to gain support and work productively with all areas of the business
· Understanding of the ELEMIS brand, our voice, our products, and customer
· Mature, friendly and gracious. Able to interact professionally with senior management, customers, key stakeholders, external vendors
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCES:
College degree required
Job Type: Full-time