Participates and assists in research and academic activities. Collaborates with all members of the research program as well as nursing, physician, house staff, and ancillary staff related to academic activities of the department.
- Participates in research activities; assists the research team in identifying appropriate potential candidates for research protocols and preparation of research documents.
- Interfaces and collaborates with the Medical Records and the auxiliary department as necessary.
- Retrieves academic/research articles from library; maintains organized filing of documents.
- Liaises between the department and other Institutional staff, as appropriate.
- Supports staff in preparing for academic/research meetings and presentations including coordination with other departments.
- Assists in the drafting of research proposals; facilitates mass mailing of research documents/letters, as appropriate.
- Performs literature searches as necessary.
- Acts as a liaison between researchers and the medical library personnel; interfaces and collaborates with members of the healthcare team.
- Interacts with departments and staff.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
*Additional Salary Detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).