- Implement China HQ financial rules and requirements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Daily work: responsible for the auditing, book keeping, and tax declaration;
- Accounting treatment: independently complete all kinds of journal, ledger and general ledger;
- Financial accounting: accounting of the company's expenses, relevant expense documents and reimbursement;
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to the company's headquarters;
- Tax treatment: overall planning and management of taxation, and overall control of the company's tax costs;
- Office supplies and goods procurement, order devolution and tracking.
- Import cargo customs clearance, logistics, and transportation arrangements.
- 5+ years of accounting, local Chinese preferred.
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Advanced degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- You have chance to work with an international team
- We offer training and annual meeting in China.
- Allowance of business trip and yearly bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- accountant: 5 years (Required)