Are you warm, caring, friendly, and passionate about providing excellent service? Are you excited about giving back to your community? Are you looking for an entry-level position that promises career development? If so, we want to talk to you - we are currently looking for Customer Service Superstars to join our Team!
A Branch Service Representative (Teller) 1 provides exceptional face-to-face member service in our branch locations.
Position hours vary between:
- 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday
- 8:30 am - 2:30 pm Saturday
This opportunity is ideal if you are:
- Excited about providing amazing service to our members and the community.
- Looking for a position that will establish and grow your career.
- Interested in learning how to open Finanancial memberships and assist with loan requests.
- Passionate about financial education and finding solutions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Providing excellent member service.
- Providing member assistance with everyday transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and payments.
- Assisting members with debit card services.
- Accurately handling cash and checks.
- Answering and resolving member account inquiries.
No aggressive sales goals – our focus is serving Members.
- Weekly pay
- Career development opportunities.
- Team members are eligible to for assistance with educational expenses through ArrowHeart's scholarship program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for part-time and full-time employees.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match.
- Paid time off accrual begins upon hire, 11 paid holidays, and paid sick leave (and increases with tenure!).
- Company-provided life insurance at twice your annual salary.
- Perks include consumer loan discounts, DoorDash DashPass, Modern Health members, Care.com subscription, and more.
To learn more about Arrowhead Credit Union and our service culture, visit our Career page, and our ArrowHeart Foundation.
The pay range for this position is listed below.
Starting pay for successful applicants is generally within the minimum to midpoint of the pay range. Our consideration for pay is designed to support career growth and development over time. Offers extended depend on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to individual experience, knowledge, training, education, graphic location, market demands, and internal equity.
Minimum: $18.22/hour | Midpoint: $22.78/hour | Maximum: $27.33/hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.22 per hour