MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!
The Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for developing a plan of treatment and for providing skilled nursing services to the patients in accordance with the plan of treatment and under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse. The care is delivered at the client’s home.
- Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to insure patient comfort and safety
- Perform routine nursing care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific and universal precaution practices at all times.
- Practice patient teaching/training for patients and families.
- Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice in order to holistically care for the patient.
- Communicate with all staff, patients, and families with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comply with all facility policy and procedure, while upholding the expectations of MedSide Healthcare.
- Graduate of an approved Professional Nursing Program.
- Current RN licensure, with no sanctions, restrictions, or provisions, in the state of Georgia.
- One year of related experience in a clinical environment