- Profit and Loss
- P&L Management
- Management Experience
- Customer Service
- Hospitality Experience
Flywheel is looking for a Market Manager based out of Los Angeles. The Market Manager will motivate and inspire the teams in their region, helping to create a best-in-class experience for all Flywheel guests. This individual is protective of the culture that Flywheel has built, based on inclusion, authenticity and a willingness to roll up one's sleeves in this entrepreneurial environment.
The Ways We Fly:
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Power Your Life: Communicate and exude Flywheel Brand principles in everything you do.
- Guest Experience and Retention: We strive to create a studio experience that will excite people about their first time and encourage their continued loyalty. We do this by establishing an authentic and inclusive four-wall experience where our guests will leave feeling empowered and inspired to live a committed Flywheel lifestyle.
- Team Cohesion: Flywheel is full of collaborative, performance-driven people. Our greatest success comes from our partnerships with Instructors, Field Marketing, and our Studio teams.
- Cultivating a Vibrant Studio Community: Create an environment that is an oasis for our guests and employees to be the best they can be.
- Proactively lead and support multiple studios to deliver desired results with respect to top-line revenue, guest service and profitability
- Train, support and lead the new and current studio managers in the New York region
- Lead the region by communicating the Flywheel Sports vision and providing the highest level of customer service to the Flywheel community
- We take pride in our best-in-class Flywheel experience. You will conduct routine QA visits to the studios in your region to ensure the studios and equipment remain impeccable at all times
- Focus on training studio managers to engage all clients, inclusive of actively selling membership opportunities, class packages, and product offerings
- Our proprietary technology is a core part of what makes us successful. You will be trained to uphold and troubleshoot any technical or mechanical issues in your studio.
- Lead your region by example; fostering and developing a high-performing team and studio by training and motivating all employees to provide excellent customer service and to meet all goals
- Conduct studio manager performance reviews and communicate leadership and directives directly to studio managers
- Financial accountability for studio budgets/operating costs and P&L management for all studios in your region
- Ability to analyze financial performance and key metrics
- Plan and execute all aspects of staffing for your studio, including headcount and talent development, in partnership with Human Resources
- Analyze all studio and instructor schedules in your region to maximize performance
- Manage inventory and sales of merchandise
- Execute marketing initiatives and event planning within the regoin, while partnering with the Marketing department
- Willingness to lead by example and take on an entrepreneurial role in the studio, stepping in to all studio roles when needed
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- General Manager or Regional Manager role with minimum 5 years' experience in hands-on customer service, hospitality or service based industry
- Ability to travel overnight several nights per month
- Extensive knowledge of P&L statements and ability to analyze and effectively benchmark expenses coupled with the ability to effectively train mangers on responsible expense behavior
- Flexibility to work weekends, holiday and evenings shifts
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Strong management experience in training, mentoring and motivating employees
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for fitness, wellness and the Flywheel Sports
- Flexibility to work in other studios within reasonable commute
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs