ULTRAMAIN SYSTEMS, INC. ® is looking for a Internal Audit / Quality Assurance Manager to join our aviation software development and support team at our headquarters in Albuquerque. This is a full-time position with benefits.
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring Ultramain Systems (USI) remains in compliance to the quality manual and the different standards to which the company is certified. Responsible for process analysis, process improvements, performing internal audits and interacting with external auditors and customers on quality issues.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Maintains a complete understanding of USI tracking systems and processes.
- Ensures the USI products and processes are held to certification standards through auditing. Verifies through internal audits that USI departments are following Quality Management System (QMS) processes and procedures.
- Takes initiative and identifies new ways to approach existing processes.
- Researches industry “best practices” and other available information to ensure USI’s QMS remains current and effective.
- Evaluates core process measurements and key metrics.
- Ensures QMS internal training activities are tracked and completed on-time.
- Raises Quality corrective actions and ensures timely completion.
- Ensures changes to QMS documents, processes, or procedures are properly completed and accurately documented.
- Makes recommendations for software changes as appropriate to improve functionality, usability, maintainability. Includes identifying and addressing risks.
- Hands on approach, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Required or Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting related field, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 3 years total experience – may be degree or equivalent experience, or combination.
- Knowledge of ISO Certification Standards preferred.
ULTRAMAIN SYSTEMS, INC.® is an equal opportunity employer. This is a paid full-time position with benefits to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Private Concierge Doctor
- 401(k) Plan
- Holidays, Vacation & Sick Leave
- Dog Friendly Environment
- Onsite Gym
- Casual Dress
For more information on our company, please visit www.ultramain.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Albuquerque, NM (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Commuting/travel assistance