Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Software Developer (ETL/Java) will be part of a larger team of Software Developers supporting real mission initiatives. The position entails extracting, transforming, and loading raw data into databases using Pentaho, SQL Developer, Java and other tools. Raw data is extracted into database tables and cleansed to make sure information is appropriately categorized. Additionally, the Developer will work with other parts of the team to maintain process, schedule and quality controls.
- Responsible for completion of each data set in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintaining records of what and how information was extracted, transformed and loaded.
- Utilizing knowledge of tools for automation or process improvement, if applicable.
- Leverage experience to provide support in the areas of data extraction, transformation and load (ETL), data mapping, data extraction,
- Provide analytical support, database support, and maintenance support for data exploitation systems.
- Provide and support large-scale file manipulation, data modeling, data mapping, data testing, data quality, and documentation preparation.
- Work with other teams, program leadership, and key stake holders as needed.
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
$215,000.00 to $160,000.00
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Max Salary Min Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $215,000 $160,000
Level 2 – Expert $195,000 $140,000
Level 3 – Senior $170,000 $110,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $100,000 $60,000
- Proven expertise and experience with data scripting and manipulation
- Development experience in Java or C#
- Demonstrated experience performing data ingestion on an enterprise level (structured and unstructured)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, design, build, test, implement and support ETL solutions for multiple subject areas sourced from disparate data sources
- Demonstrated experience with basic command line administration in a Linux environment
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle development, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Demonstrated experience with software configuration management utilizing COTS tools (eg. Subversion)
- Demonstrated experience with design mappings for Data Capture, Staging, Cleansing, Transforming, Loading and Auditing
- Must have active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience in data modeling in a large Enterprise class database environment
- Experience with Perl, Pentaho, and Shell Scripting
- Experience with Data Security policies
- Experience Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Marklogic, Hbase, or similar technologies
- Ability to analyze, design, build, test, implement and support ETL solutions for multiple subject areas sourced from disparate data sources
- Ability to develop ETL design documentation including source
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings ($55,000 per year / $61,000 if over 50)
Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance:
$0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2485