Sprout is growing, and we are looking to add to our Technology team! Sprout Mortgage is seeking an Encompass Administrator to help us meet the demands of our growing business.
The Encompass Administrator is responsible for configuration and customization of the company’s loan origination system. This position requires in-depth knowledge of the loan origination workflow and the job functions of all operational roles that participate in that workflow.
The Encompass Administrator works closely with management to evaluate business process, data integrity, and compliance issues as they relate to the loan origination systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Provide technical direction and support in the development of processes and work flows in the use of Encompass360. Responsible for analysis, planning, testing, and implementation of projects and tasks.
- Build, test and implement new system enhancements such as business rules, custom input forms, workflows, and third-party integrations through advanced coding.
- Manage Encompass360 enhancements through testing of new functionality, deployment to production environment, and communication to end users.
- Monitor Encompass360 version updates and address system configuration updates where needed.
- Provide solutions for internal support issues by troubleshooting and resolving issues in a timely manner and escalating to software vendor as needed.
- Understand the definitions and configuration of company's Encompass360 settings.
- Ensure effective change management and document configuration.
- Train business units on new features.
- Maintain user access rights.
- Create and maintain Encompass reports/data tapes.
- Additional related duties may be assigned, as required.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 to 5 years of mortgage industry experience.
- 3 to 5 years of Encompass Administration experience.
- Knowledge of Encompass functionality and ability to coach end-users on how to utilize it effectively.
- Experience in configuration of all areas of Encompass settings including personas, user groups, eFolder, loan templates, reports, input form builder, and all types of business rules.
- Strong understanding of the loan life-cycle.
- Ability to analyze problems and respond quickly in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to manage help desk tickets and user issues.
- Strong communication skills and customer service.
- Demonstrates a professional and cooperative attitude.
- Experience using and administering Encompass360 Banker’s Edition and the Ellie Mae Connect family of products.
- Capacity to write and test business rules and custom field coding for Encompass360.
- Microsoft Excel functions like formulas, pivot tables, and macro.
- Experience with Ellie Mae’s web portals (TPO and Consumer Connect) required.
- Experience with Optimal Blue integration.
- Certification in Encompass Administration or similar course work.
- Ability to perform scripting and programming in C# and/or VB is a plus.
- Must have positive attitude, work well under pressure and be a team player.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet project deadlines.
- Effective listening and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Effective problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule, including evening and weekend work as needed.
- Some travel will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- mortgage industry: 3 years (Required)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Encompass Administration: 3 years (Required)