Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp. a leading Pet Supply Manufacturer is in search of a Marketing Coordinator to join its progressive and dynamic organization in Mansfield, Massachusetts.
As a member of the Marketing Team, the Marketing Coordinator would touch most aspects of our daily marketing activities including product launches, consumer promotions, trade shows, newsletters, communications and events. This role will also be involved in coordinating on-line content for B2C and B2B websites.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Planning events and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; and coordinating mailing lists.
- Supporting the in-house marketing and sales team with marketing tools.
- Overseeing and maintaining stock of promotional materials inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Create on-line content for B2C and B2B.
- Creates product launch materials and tools for sales team.
- Involved in key account support by crafting custom programs and campaigns to drive sales in key accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent field of study.
- 2+ years’ marketing or project management experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization internal and external.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, project management and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain relentless attention to detail and accuracy while working independently or as part of a team.
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Capacity to adapt to a changing environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Occasional travel is required.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Non-traditional work environment with a business acumen.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental plans
- Company funded life insurance, long-term care & disability plans
- 401K with company matching option
- Educational Remission Program
- Employee Discounts
- On-site Gym
- Casual dress code environment
- Wellness Initiative Program
Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)