Full time Nanny - Monday - Friday
Lots of gigs can earn you cash: driving, retail, food service, on-again/off-again petsitting. But they come with lots of challenges too: unpredictable hours, boring work, unpleasant customers—a grind.
Focus on fun work with children. We find you the perfect fit and you'll be supported through a caring team and amazing opportunities:
No hustle - It’s simple; you'll be matched with pre-screened families that need help.
Regular Paychecks – No need to worry about asking to be paid, wondering what you will be paid or filing paperwork.
On Your Side – Need to change things up with a family? OK, let us help you.
Safety First – Peace of mind: Every family is a vetted by a professional agency or agency partner.
When you’re a caregiver, you’re not just taking care of a child. You’re inspiring them with the very best in you. You will build your resume for future work with a daycare, preschool, camp counselor, nursery attendant, CNA and even professional work outside the childcare industry since you will gain experience with time management, communication and supervision. You’ll get to:
Be a Role Model – Change a mood with a smile. Bring calm to chaos. Show ‘em how it’s done.
Be Playful – Hey, it’s fun! You get to be a kid again and share everything you loved doing—riddles, card games, treasure hunts, neighborhood baseball. Yup—all in your job description.
Be helpful – Many parents are overwhelmed with their daily schedules. You’ll change that.
Be adventurous – What exciting new discoveries lie ahead? Rediscover the world through a kid’s eyes.
Be in charge - You will manage the safety and care and create a fulfilling day for children who will appreciate the comfort and care you bring.
Compensation + Benefits:
- Hourly wage of $14.50 - 16.50. Hours over 40 per week paid at 1.5 hourly wage.
- Benefits after 90 days for those employees upholding full time hours includes health care stipend, accrued sick pay, matching contribution to retirement or school loan repayment
- Mileage reimbursement for corporate assignments
- Paid training + professional development
- All work will be within 8 - 10 miles of your home.
- You will be able to provide 3 childcare references, at least 2 from childcare work, paid or unpaid
- You have relatable childcare experience and the desire to work one-on-one with children in their home, putting safety above all else
- Your phone isn’t your life, and you can disconnect from it to connect with a child
- You have a reliable vehicle
- You’re already CPR certified or able to be so
- You are available any Monday - Friday for 8 hour shifts between 7am and 6pm
So, apply. Let’s talk about your schedule, your skills, and your paycheck.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 - $16.50 per hour
- childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Please provide your email for fastest connection:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible