A world renowned leader in Hotel/Casino/Resort Architecture and Design for over 35 years is seeking an Architectural Project Manager with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Commercial Architecture to join our team. Our fundamental strengths are innovation, creativity, and dedication to our clients which have allowed us to meet and exceed their project expectations. If you feel that you have the talent and drive to be part of an exceptional team, please submit your resume.
- Manage all aspects of Architectural Projects.
- Attend and document Client Development meetings. Acquire general information required to establish type, “expectations”, and scope of work/criteria for the intended project.
- Research, programming and preliminary Schematic Design to set the direction for the Project. Develop an Architectural program defining the scope of the Project and determine major interior functions within the schematic footprint of the physical building in relationship with the available site and its existing characteristics, utilities, etc.
- Establish requirements and schedule of the public agency review process, and procure all documentation available.
- Format and produce Schematic Design/Design Development presentation drawings as per agreed to Owner requirements for financing, approval and as required for public agency review.
- Submit appropriate applications and architectural presentation drawings to Planning/Zoning Dept. and/or public agencies as required.
- Initiate working drawings according to the phasing of construction as determined by the preliminary and detailed construction schedule.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Superintendent throughout the development and coordination of specifications and working drawings to keep communications current relative to Project budget, schedule and contracting.
- Prepare Architectural Punch list upon substantial completion and/or opening of Project for review and implementation by Project Manager and construction superintendent.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with Company employees as well as with clients.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, handling sensitive information concerning both the Company and clients.
- Adept at multi-tasking, with exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Capable of creating a team atmosphere leading to successful completion of projects.
- Assist direct reporting staff by offering input and solutions to project issues, ensuring consistency and quality on all projects.
- Strong technical Architectural background and knowledge in review of drawings.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Commercial Architecture.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off