Magnet Beauty is a SaaS company with a combined service offering of beauty influencers and messaging platform. We are seeking a Go-To-Market Director who will champion a critical role in how we gain revenue traction and establish a solid footprint in the cosmetics industry.
In the role of Go-to-Market Director for Magnet Beauty, you will be responsible for developing deep customer insights and driving the incubation and adoption of our services offering. You will develop and drive our strategic initiatives with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You will execute sales plans, create and drive customer engagement/adoption programs, influence our development roadmap and provide program updates to CEO/Board.
To be successful in this role, you will bring a proven record of managing customer sales, engagement and adoption programs and have the ability to earn trust by working effectively with the sales and marketing VPs of Cosmetics Brands and Retailers. Through your experiences with enterprise-level eCommerce initiatives, you will gain access to key decision makers and engage in customer POC’s effectively.
You will be relationship focused and revenue driven. You will be a self-starter, have strong attention to detail, and thrive in working within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
About Magnet Beauty
We Are Beauty. Revolutionizing online sales with brand ambassadors to increase traffic, conversion rate and revenue. Magnet Beauty is a venture-backed company based in Silicon Valley. At Magnet Beauty, we’ve set out to personalize live chat with an expert and to make real-time advice available to consumers on every cosmetics retail website. When you walk into a retail store, you expect someone to be there and available to help you. Why should it be any different online? Get the information you want, when you need it. Our live BeautyPros can independently advise consumers on their beauty related questions or represent a brand to answer specific product related questions.
· Define, create and execute customer adoption and engagement strategy programs.
· Focus on driving customer insights, incubation, and adoption of our SaaS offering.
· Develop and mature mechanisms to deeply understand customer needs, gaps, and opportunities.
· Collaborate to understand customer adoption requirements and translate into programs and content leading to effective, consistent and efficient sales execution.
· Create, manage, and lead execution of business development and sales plans.
· Create effective sales presentations and collateral.
· 7+ years of customer engagement and adoption program and/or program management experience.
· 5+ years of experience in customer-facing roles i.e. sales or business development.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or business.
· Proven experience in developing a vision, defining a strategy and building programs from the ground up.
· Independent thinker capable of operating within ambiguous situations, identify and solve for blockers with minimal guidance, know how to influence, and build repeatable sales process.
· Ability to influence and advocate on behalf of the customer.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate business process and technical concepts with customers.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, including C-level leadership
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Program Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Go-to-Market: 5 years (Preferred)