- Salesforce CRM
- Sales Experience
FieldEdge is the leading vertical SaaS business that enables contractors to run their small businesses with ease, save time and make more money through targeted marketing and improved resource utilization. FieldEdge has helped thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and overall workforce productivity by managing all aspects of their daily operations since 1980.
We are a Stevie-Award winning company that was recently named to Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list and the Inc. 5000’s List of Fastest-Growing Companies! You can think of FieldEdge as a hyper-growth software company with a startup culture that is backed by 35 years of industry-leading knowledge. We have a work hard, play hard environment where no one takes themselves too seriously.
Responsibilities and Duties
Are you looking to leverage your college curriculum and apply your skills to fast-paced, diverse projects? We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Internto support various responsibilities including lead generation, digital marketing and sales development. This internship qualifies for a school credit.
- Conduct market and industry research
- Collect and report on marketing analytics data through Google Analytics, Pardot, and Salesforce; perform regular data entry and clean up in SalesForce
- Assist with SEO projects to improve company visibility online
- Assist Sales team with administrative support, cold-calling, lead generation and appointment setting
- Exercise ruthless organization skills to stay on top of competing priorities
- Work with the Sales and Marketing functions to identify optimizations and improvements – we want to hear your ideas!
- Other operational tasks as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate students working towards a Bachelor's degree in their junior or senior year of study. Sales or Marketing majors preferred
- Ability to work 20 – 40 hours a week
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- SalesForce experience preferred
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Start-up culture – for those looking to work hard and develop in a rewarding career with growth opportunities
- On the job training; access to a diverse group of mentors
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks are abundant in our facilities, along with a large TV and ping pong table
- Opportunities for full time employment upon graduation!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)