If you thrive in working in a team that has committed to;creating a culture of community by breaking down barriers, encouraging passion and pride while delivering extraordinary experiences to all, then look no further! DirectLink has an NEW position for a full time Training Manager in Canby, OR.
DirectLink connects over 8,000 members to the world they work, play, and live in through Internet, video, and voice services. The service area includes over 100 square miles in the Canby and Mt. Angel communities located in the northern Willamette Valley, Oregon. DirectLink is a not for profit telecommunications cooperative that began in 1904 and employs over 60 people who contribute to the vitality, creativity, knowledge and expertise that make the company an exciting and challenging place to work. The company has been nationally recognized many times as an innovative industry leader. Visit www.directlink.coop for more information.
The primary purpose of this position is: The Training Manager role is an individual contributor that will lead and create an approach, implementation and long-term sustainment of documentation for all company processes and procedures. This will include ongoing assessment of training needs, the creation of curriculum and training delivery.
Essential Duties and Job Requirements:
- Determines what additional resources each department needs to address concerns and resolve gaps as it relates to training and department operations.
- Develops and manages implementation of department training resources, procedures, and procedure documentation.
- Gathers, reviews, documents and evaluates business processes and training resources for each department
- Analyzes processes and resources, identifies opportunities and works with teams to recommend appropriate changes or updates that drive efficiencies and eliminate waste.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget, evaluates return-in-investment of existing departmental resources.
- Identifies, arranges, and broadens suitable training solutions for employees.
- Creates a unified approach and consistent style when updating the documentation of processes and procedures across the company.
- Maintains a repository of documentation to facilitate easy access, shares and disseminates this information throughout the company.
- Explains complex concepts in layman’s language and produces technical documentation with appropriate terminology.
- Supports and integrates company culture initiatives in the analysis and development of departmental needs, resources, and improvements.
- Develops “train the trainer” programs and coaches others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities.
- Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- The ideal applicant will have a bachelor’s degree and or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 3-5 years in project management and or training development.
We are a drug free company and offer a generous benefits package. If you are a qualified candidate, share our values and would like to join the DirectLink team, please submit your resume through Indeed.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- project management and or training development.: 3 years