Polyglass USA, Inc. , a premier roofing materials manufacturing company, has immediate openings (all shifts) for Production Workers/Process Operators for our Waco, TX Plant. We are looking for motivated individuals previous experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is preferred.
$20.00 per hour and $1000 bonus after 90 days as a regular full time employee!
- Ability to work day or night shift
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work with others and support a team environment
- Ability to fill out and complete production and safety paperwork
- Ability to work in areas with moderate dust and noise, hot and cold temperatures, and around automated and semi-automated manufacturing equipment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Who we are: Polyglass is values-driven organization based on family, quality and innovation. We offer so much to our employees and many choose to continue their careers at Polyglass for many years even decades! We are a true innovator and leader in roofing solutions. Polyglass started 50 years ago in Italy. Over 25 years ago, we brought the business to the US and the business has grown to 6 offices producing our leading products all across the US. Why does Polyglass offer that you wont find at other local employers? Read on!
Stability: Polyglass has existed for decades and our growth continues as we've once again showed record sales this past year! Many of our team members progress throughout the organization into more senior roles and management positions. We are a stable growth-oriented company and we are seeking talent to continue our growth.
What you can expect as you join Polyglass:
At Polyglass, we dedicate training and guidance to our team members and watch them develop. You will join an organization where hard work is rewarded and your team members will feel like family.
Pay and Benefits
Polyglass offers competitive pay, incentive bonuses, shift-differential pay, over-time pay and regular raises. Our benefits are unmatched in our industry and include components that are not available at other local employers. These include:
- A FREE health-plan option for employees! This plan includes a top-tier a healthcare plan with zero premium cost for the employee.
- Other health care options include plans with no-deductibles, no co-insurance costs and premium costs far below industry averages.
- 401(k) plans with a dollar for dollar match at 6% - far more free money than most plans in the market.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Earn a degree, advanced degree or other coursework with up to $7500 per year reimbursement on tuition, fees and books.
- Other benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, dental and vision plans, gym membership reimbursement and more!
***Thank you for your time and interest in employment with Polyglass USA, Inc.***
- Drug screen & background check required
- Drug Free Workplace
- All applicants selected for hire will be subject to a pre-employment physical.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Were you referred by a current Polyglass employee? If yes, please state his/her name.
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person