This role will be required to identify and develop growth and development opportunities and strategies at the market and clinic level and work with the local field management to implement those strategies. The Senior Advisor will need to develop and maintain strong relationships with both the MinuteClinic and CVS retail field management teams. They will also need to review and analyze reports to identify trends and opportunities for growth. The Senior Advisor will be responsible for a geographically diverse area of up to 200 clinics. This position will also be responsible for the overall project management of MinuteClinic New Clinic Expansion among internal CVS Health stakeholders, and percent of time and focus will be subject to the new clinic count growth rate at any given time.
1. 5+ years experience in Customer Service, Retail or Healthcare related field. Experience in business development and strategy preferred.
2. Ability to develop and implement growth strategies at a micro and macro level
3. Must be able to identify and solve problems, assess situations and opportunities and think critically
4. Strong internal and external relationship building and management
5. Great attention to detail and accuracy of work
6. High proficiency in collaboration across a variety of stakeholders
7. Excellent communication skills and professionalism
8. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
2. Ability to provide direction and leadership within components of larger tasks and projects
3. Up to 50% travel required, and frequent attendance at local staff meetings
4. Able to shift priorities quickly, respond quickly to new initiative needs
Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.