- We are looking for a competitive and self-motivated Sales Executive to help us maximize value for our current customer base while working and closing greenfield opportunities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Our company is well established, but we still operate like a tech startup in many ways. Ultimately, we are looking for people who are willing to creatively take on any challenge necessary to contribute to our rapid growth.
- Account Management: Deepen relationships and map out expansion opportunities in our existing customer base.
- Help lead inbound new business leads through the process of deciding to become new customers. Negotiate/close deals and coordinate project delivery hand-offs.
- Coordinate with marketing and creative teams to prospect into underdeveloped territories and verticals.
- Maintain an organized and methodical pipeline with pristine notes through every step of the presale and customer lifecycle process. Continuously provide existing customer and sales cycle feedback to sales, marketing and development teams.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive, Account Manager or relevant role.
- Fast learner and passion for evangelizing new technologies and finding expansion opportunities in your customer base.
- Interested in building new technical skills that strengthen your presales independence.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneur mentality with a results-driven approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Tableau knowledge and proficiency.
- General knowledge of business intelligence technologies and data strategy.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Tableau: 1 year (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture