If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging analytical/data problems while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 10 healthcare leader!
In this role you will be responsible for developing innovative business intelligence tools and applications to key blue chip projects such as the newly launched HealhHubs. You will design and develop reporting frameworks of varied levels of complexity; working directly with end users, business analysts, and data warehouse teams to create reporting requirements, design patterns, and implementations. You will review data models for complex BI projects and works with the data engineers on aggregate navigation solutions for projects with a large user base or large and/or complex data structures. You will build ETLs to ingest the data into the data warehouse and data lake, as well as end-user facing reporting applications. You will collaborate across the organization to ensure business intelligence applications and tools accomplish the goals of the business. This position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact and collaborate with business and IT teams including application development, testing, operations, security and compliance, project management, analytic teams and external vendors.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in development, implementation and operational support of large scale business intelligence solutions. This position requires a balance of strong business as well as technical experience. Candidates must have the following experience to be considered:
- Demonstrated experience in architecting, designing, & prototyping using large scale databases and BI tools like Tableau/Microstrategy/Qlikview to support business strategies to deliver business value, and shape CVS technology strategies.
- Proficiency in developing data visualizations to uncover insights from the data.
- Strong experience working with industry-standard data warehouse tools, the lineage of metadata from data sourcing and the use of unstructured content as part of a BI strategy.
- Experience in designing data models and data pipelines on traditional RDBMS platforms such as Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server as well as “big data” platforms to support reporting and analytics use cases
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships with Business & Technology Partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Deep business intelligence experience in the healthcare and/or retail industry
- Ability to successfully partner with software development teams located locally and across the US to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation.
- Expertise in the following programming languages: shell scripting, SQL (preferably Teradata and PL/SQL syntax) , Python
- Hands-on experience in ETL tools like SSIS, Informatica etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Analytics or a related field
CVS will sponsor for this position
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.