We are looking for a highly-motivated Front Desk Supervisor responsible for the successful operation of the Front Desk operation including creating an incredible first impression for Holiday Inn Dedham.
While assisting the Front Office Manager in monitoring and controlling payroll, forecasting, budgeting and managing expenses, the Front Desk Supervisor would focus on ensuring customer satisfaction and employee relations.
- The Front Desk Supervisor would direct the efforts of the Front Desk Agents to be equally adept at handling phone calls, especially while being observed by quests in the lobby, would be able to politely address the needs of both guests in an appropriate and professional manner.
- An understanding of the need for accuracy in posting charges, computing guests bills, handling questions and making adjustments regarding such bills as well as, of course, collecting payment from guests is key to this position.
- As Front Desk Supervisor, you will assist the Front Desk Manager in leading all aspects of the Front Desk Operation including ensuring all group room listings, manage staffing relative to daily occupancy and respond to all guest issues both in person, on the phone and via social media.
- In addition, operational focus will include working in total partnership with all team members from Sales staff, maintenance staff to housekeeping staff with the goal of delivering flawless service to one another and our guests.
- The ideal candidate should possess at least one years' employment in hospitality, including some previous supervisory experience in Front Desk. Must possess effective communications skills. Prior guest service experience critical. Advanced knowledge of front desk systems. Previous cash handling experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.
- This position requires the employee to engage in Constant Standing, Near Vision, Far Vision, Color Recognition and Hearing.
- The position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking, Bending Over, Reaching, Manual Dexterity, Fine Motor Skills, Gross Motor Skills and Eye/Hand Coordination.
EEO/AA Employer Disclosure StepStone Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel Front Desk: 1 year
- Hotel: 1 year
Required work authorization: