Imagine a career where you are rewarded for standing out. Join our Heavenly Salon & Spa Team!
As a Salon Receptionist for Salon Cielo, you will create a welcoming and friendly environment for Guests in the salon & spa by keeping appointments running smoothly, taking pride in the overall appearance of the salon & spa, handling point-of-sale transactions and supporting the salon & spa team.
Salon Receptionist Requirements:
As a Salon Receptionist for Salon Cielo, you will:
- Must have a passion for people and guest service
- Deliver guest- focused interactions through the entire guest experience
- Knowledgeable about hair service offerings and Stylist appointment scheduling
- Demonstrate hair care product knowledge and promote solutions to guests
- Support salon & spa experience through maintaining cleanliness and safety of work areas
- Possess strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to operate point of sale systems and handle guest financial information, be knowledgeable about hair care products, be able to perform physical work and tolerate a salon & spa environment, and possess excellent communication and human relation skills
Benefits for Salon Associates:
- Earn hourly compensation plus retail commission in a fun and friendly environment
- Benefit from working in a full service salon & spa that offers the latest in cutting, design, color and texture services
- Ongoing training, Career Path opportunities, Flexible Schedules and a Unique Culture that's ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options and 401(K) Savings Plans. Additional benefits available to associates based on the hours you work!
At Salon Cielo, you can Style a Career for Life!