O’Toole’s Pub Group is growing and looking for an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator to add to our team! This person will be based out of our suburban office in Libertyville, Illinois and will work closely with the General Managers at all locations and the Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate will be a part of the driving force for growing the social program by upgrading existing events and creating new and innovative social events and campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator should be knowledgeable in social media trends, have a pulse on social trends, and be creative in thinking outside the box for new marketing campaigns and events. This person should be a go-getter with a take-charge attitude, who needs little supervision to complete a project. He/she should have a passion for special events, and be self-motivated to create his/her own success. A background in the hospitality industry is a plus!
- Support Director of Marketing in all marketing related aspects.
- Fulfill marketing material requests like: business cards, postcards, flyers, print and online ads, listing sheets and other marketing materials as needed.
- Support the development of custom marketing materials and assist managers at on and off-premise events.
- Maintain daily communication with Director of Marketing to discuss and review marketing needs, ideas, expectations and campaign statuses.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Strong background in campaign development and execution.
- Discover new, disruptive ways to market and brand the company.
- Social Media experience is a must!
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the brand.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel),Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Graphic Design is a PLUS!!!
- Basic Production Skills (Printing, binding, assembling, shipping).
***A positive attitude and the ability to think on your feet!***
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package DOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: