We are looking for a first-rate consultant to develop new service and product propositions in the fields of growth, innovation, and transformation, initially as slide decks, for use in business development conversations with our clients.
To apply for this job you MUST have (i) previously worked for a top global strategy or management consulting firm or similar to (ii) produce slides proposing a new service or product in a business development context.
In this temporary remote assignment (3-6 weeks) you would:
- Interview consultants, participate in brainstorming sessions, and review existing materials to create draft new offer decks
- Conduct secondary research to elaborate on some of the insights if needed
- Create compelling visual representations of the offer (there will be design assistance but you, not the designer, must have the visual concept)
- Polish for use
- have worked in a mid-level, possibly advanced junior role in a top tier consultancy. Please do not apply otherwise.
- be both a superb writer and visual communicator who understands the needs of a senior corporate audience
- be able to simplify concepts and make them concrete
- Have a natural instinct for both the needs of professional consulting communication, and a sense of what it takes to market exciting new offers. You will be able to and present the benefits of an offer using compelling language and constructs
- You will be interested in business strategy relating to growth, transformation, and innovation, and enjoy research.
- You will have outstanding attention to detail.
How to apply:
1. Apply with a brief, approximately 200-word covering note and CV
2. Provide anonymized slides demonstrating your ability to produce the above, OR, if not possible, annotate some slides available online that communicate a new offer so we can see what you think “good looks like”
Applications that do not meet both of these requirements will not be considered.
Salary: Offers Accepted
Job Type: Temporary
- mid-level / advanced junior role in a top tier consultancy: 1 year (Required)
- top global strategy or management consulting firm: 1 year (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes