As employees of the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment.
We are searching for an Executive Assistant who creates the extraordinary while performing many administrative tasks supporting two of our senior leaders. This position requires frequent communication with senior leaders both inside and outside our organization. You are the Executive Assistant for us if you are self directed, professional, confidential, and a rock-star at prioritization.
You will be responsible for:
You are qualified if:
- Providing day to day administrative support to both our General Counsel and Revenue functions within the organization.
- Maintaining schedules and actively guiding leaders throughout the day to ensure preparation and understanding of dedications and key details.
- Prioritizing and scheduling the executive’s day.
- Providing travel and expense support for our internal reimbursement process.
- Scheduling travel itinerary and coordinating logistics for executives and associates for any offsite meetings or events.
- Attending applicable department meetings and taking minutes if needed.
- Providing project support or performing other tasks as needed.
- You have earned a degree or equivalent and have a minimum of 3 years’ administrative support experience.
- You have experience supporting multiple executives or department heads is a plus.
- You have worked in a Legal office or have prior Legal experience is a huge plus.
- You possess advanced thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite and it's applications.
- You are an effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- You enjoy learning and grasp new concepts quickly.
- You love creating order in sometimes ambiguous situations or tasks.
- You can be available outside of normal business hours to support leaders during events, games, and/or travel - the occasional night and weekend comes with the industry.
- You are focused and effective at getting results while meeting deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- You have a keen attention to detail and are dedicated to strong communication and follow through.
- You are dedicated at identifying needs and flexing your problem solving skills to address those needs.
- You possess strong character, integrity, flexibility, enthusiasm, sense of humor, perseverance, and self-control.
- You appreciate the importance of upholding a strict level of confidentiality when required.
If you consider yourself a grade-A administrative professional, then take the next step and apply to our Executive Assistant position!
Offers of employment will be conditioned on an individualized assessment of background check results after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: