Capsule isrebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out ( https://medium.com/@ekinariwala/a-pharmacy-that-works-for-everyone-22a5d4e7841b ) with an emotionally resonant brand and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we've made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We'll never lose sight of the fact that behind all of the complexity of healthcare we're just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised $70 million from Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, andThe Virgin Group ( https://www.virgin.com/richard-branson/tackling-pharmacy-consumer-experience-ground ).
About the role:
As a Pharmacist, you will be at the frontlines of Capsule's mission to build a better, nicer, kinder, smarter pharmacy to make life simpler and healthier for everyone. You will help us build the first iconic, enduring, and emotionally resonant mass-market consumer brand in healthcare – a next-generation pharmacy made for a world where you prefer to interact digitally and one where the health system finally puts everybody on the same team. You will set the standard for our exceptional end-to-end customer experience. Remote pharmacists are 1099 Capsule employees that are paid on an hourly basis. This position is a work from home opportunity. Capsule will provide all necessary equipment, software and training.
- Execute on transferring prescriptions from other pharmacies for both new and existing customers
- Master our internal systems: develop full operational knowledge and understanding of the the customer experience and internal workflow
- Effectively communicate with doctors offices, pharmacies, and insurers to fulfill prescription orders
- Partner with other pharmacy technicians, pharmacists, and interns to create a seamless experience for each customer a constantly changing pharmacy transfer workflow
- Counseling and providing drug-related information for prescription and over-the-counter items to customers when needed
- 0-2 years of relevant pharmacy work experience: prescription processing, completing transfers
- Valid NY State pharmacist license required
- Pharm.D preferred
- Relentlessly resourceful, optimistic, creative problem-solver
- Can work independently with little supervision and escalate issues when appropriate
- Team player working within remote pharmacist team and with team in Capsule offices to create an customers love
- Aggressively organized, multi-tasking master