Mobilelink offers full benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match with an hourly rate of up to $17.00 + commission.
Mobilelink is the largest National Cricket dealer, and still growing! If you are passionate about selling wireless, helping customers, and leading a team we are looking for you. We are a dynamic, equal-opportunity employer. This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified candidates with unlimited future growth potential and becoming part of a rapidly expanding national team.
As a Mobilelink Retail Store Manager, you will set the example for your team while striving to achieve all financial goals on a daily basis. This opportunity gives you the chance to lead and inspire a high energy sales team to provide consistent outstanding customer service, resulting in positive brand loyalty. Your focus will be on enthusiastic personal leadership on the sales floor and in the community, while guiding and coaching your sales team to do the same.
Retail Store Managers Key Responsibilities:
· Achieve all sales and profit goals
· Direct responsibility of all store operations
· Adherence to store budgets
· Recruit, hire, coach, and develop retail staff
· Conduct employee meetings in addition to weekly/monthly employee reviews
· Proactively analyze business needs, identify opportunities, and create/execute improvement plans
· Promote positive customer experience through modeling great customer service and handling escalations promptly
· Demonstrate solid technical competence for all products and services sold
· Engage in and lead community activities inside and outside of store to support business goals
· Attend and participate in local meetings and sales events
· Two (2) years proven retail sales management experience (interactive sales process, commissioned sales)
· Two (2) years of recruiting, hiring, and developing successful sales team
· Available evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Must be able to pass background checks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting, hiring, and developing successful sales team: 1 year (Required)
- Retail Sales Management: 1 year (Required)
- Chicago, IL 60707 (Required)