We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, CPA Site Solutions is the premier online marketing solutions for financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at CPA Site Solutions
The people at CPA Site Solutions are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our clients, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the CPA Site Solutions team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The Support Representative is an integral position within the Webmaster Team and serves as a frontline contact for financial services clients subscribing to our software, service, and support.
In this customer-focused, technical role, the Support Representative fosters positive working relationships with our clients by effectively troubleshooting issues and providing accurate and timely resolution to customer requests. As an inbound phone representative for the Webmaster Team, Support Representatives ensure that our clients experience high-quality service and are fully satisfied with their websites and tools during each interaction.
- Ensure that all incoming direct phone calls are answered in a timely manner (within established guidelines), including response time to voice mail messages.
- Generate Cases in Salesforce to capture all interactions through phone, email, and chat along with documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all work requests are handled within established guidelines and demonstrate efficiency and quality that meets client expectations.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all clients.
- Be proactive with resolving client requests, problem solve, and be diligent in documenting needs and solutions that may require additional internal support.
- Serve as client advocate and solicit participation in customer satisfaction surveys.
- Encourage client engagement through outreach initiatives designed to promote customer loyalty and increase customer retention.
- Utilize systems and tools per standard operating procedures to ensure consistent data which is actionable and measurable.
- Modify client websites via website editing software, HTML code and/or CSS code
- Modify and manipulate client logos and images via Adobe Photoshop, ensuring we produce only high quality imagery for our clients’ websites
- Troubleshoot technical issues surrounding our products (i.e., website editing software, Email Marketing system, Secure File Exchange portal, interactive tax organizer, etc.) as well as third party products we recommend to our clients (i.e., Microsoft Outlook mail client, online financial calculators, online payroll and accounting software, online payment collection via PayPal or Bluefin, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer service experience, including managing challenging situations and people.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, follow procedures, adhere to due dates, and established turn‐around times with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation for quality.
- Adept at problem‐solving, including ability to creatively develop solutions and work‐arounds as needed.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of web display languages including HTML and CSS.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) experience is required.
- CRM experience helpful; Salesforce experience is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of web‐based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP).
- Intermediate knowledge of Domain Management and DNS required.
- Adobe Photoshop experience helpful.
- Experience with Email Marketing systems and secure file transfer systems a plus.
- Minimum of 1-year Customer Service experience required, preferably within a technology setting.
- Must be available to work any shift during our hours of operation, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST.
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Colchester,VT headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office applications: 1 year (Required)
- Domain Managment and DNS: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)