1. Performs moderately complex product development, system analysis, and programming activities which may require some research. Performs implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on lower level issues of multiple products. Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems Conducts the unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
2. Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products. Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions to the problems.
3. Researches and understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues. Researches new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology.
Education & Experience:
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Software Development / Education: Internship / 12 months
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science desired; may require additional training in skills to fulfill the basic responsibilities of the position.
- Coding/Implementation: basic
- Tools/Technology: basic
- Software Design: basic