Outside Sales Representative (Industrial Manufacturing)
Sales representatives work with and assist targeted companies in solving problems or achieving results that meet the client’s needs for safe access and loading solutions. This individual will also be responsible for developing ongoing, profitable, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion and presentative skills are essential for this role.
All requirements are monitored and measured based on individual commitments and results.
- Grow Sales
- New Client Discovery and Development
- Client Retention
- Grow Revenue
- Revenue is defined as what is booked, shipped and paid for.
- Grow Profit
- Profit is defined as the financial benefit that is realized when the amount of revenue gained exceeds the expenses, costs, etc. related to the sale of goods and services.
- Pipeline Health
- Number of opportunities created
- Number of opportunities won
- Personal Advancement
- Personal Advancement is the initiative for continued learning. This includes providing training to your peers, attending educational seminars, etc.
- Effective Documentation/Communication
- Effective documentation is defined as the number of meaningful conversations that take place and documented in the company’s CRM.
- Carbis Ambassador (Internal and External)
- A Carbis Ambassador is an internal and external advocate and promoter for the Carbis brand.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of industrial equipment, manufacturing, or chemical plant operations preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in reading, writing and grammar skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Basic Mechanical Aptitude
Environment & Working Conditions:
- Frequent air and automobile travel
- Possible exposure to variable weather (i.e. hot, cold, snow, rain, etc.) and manufacturing plant conditions
- Office work sitting for long periods of time, with periodic breaks
- Sit or stand up to 8 hours per day, including bending
- Able to climb ladders and stairs
- Comfortable working at heights
- Good phone personality: Must speak in a clear, friendly manner to clients and potential clients
- Demonstrated at pre-screen
- Effective communicator: Ability to listen well to understand clients’ needs and effectively communicate them internally and externally
- Demonstrated at pre-screen
- Willing and able to work long hours, nights, and/or weekends
- Willing and able to travel overnight 50% or more
- Must maintain personal availability of a minimum of $2,000.00 (cash or credit) for travel expenses to be reimbursed on scheduled paychecks
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and cannot be classified as a ‘high risk driver’ under our company policy
- Must have personal vehicle insurance that meets company requirements
- Must pass drug test and employment background check
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC card
Sam Carbis Solutions, LLC* is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.*
Job Type: Full-time