Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients in the technology industry looking to fill a Financial Analyst job opportunity for the office located in San Ramon, CA. There are two different candidate profiles the client is interested in. The first profile would be a recent college graduate with a degree in finance, strong Excel skills, and 6 months to 1 year of work experience . The second profile is a 2 to 5 year financial/business analyst professional. You will be responsible for providing analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management. The role will produce reports, which include key metrics, financial results and variance reporting. The role will develop financial models and be heavy on the use of excel.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field is required
- Strong technical skills with financial modeling and Excel
- Able to work independently and remotely during the shelter in place
- Comfortable returning to the office when the shelter in place is lifted
- Reliable, thorough, and dedicated
- Attention to detail, analytical, and organized
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
Recent College graduate with 1 year of experience or 2 to 5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst, Business Analyst or Senior Accountant
$30.00 – $45.00 Depending on your level of work experience
Temporary (3 to 6 months)
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!